0.2.3 update added the new soundtrack, changed elements drop mechanic and changed the way enchanted mirrors work.
- Fixed error in Gravekeeper’s set bonus tooltip.
- Switch Caster now teleports less often.
- Bosses drop hearts properly now.
- Damage of some hostile projectiles was fixed.
- Decreased duration of debuffs caused by One-shot.
- Fixed some grammatical errors.
- Added 12 new items, including new weapons and furniture.
- Elements now drop only from bosses and rare enemies, and also don’t drop after player’s death in Expert mode.
- New enemy, which can be found during night in Crimson/Corruption.
- New soundtrack, which plays during your first encounter with Spirit.
- Glass Wings are no longer sold by Magician, but instead of this, Genoshi can exchange them for Ice Feather.
- Vamplified Ring, Dead Sea Scroll and other Librarian’s books now have cooldown icon (like healing potions in vanilla)
- Effects of some weapons were changed.
- All the enchanted mirrors were reworked: now they have fixed durability and also got brand new effects.
- Increased drop chance of some rare items.
- Now you can find some Tulanite bars in Dungeon chests.
- Only one Colossus can appear simultaneously on-screen during the Blood Moon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.